- 1 Reading a table: cup final results
- 2 Interpreting information from pictograms
- 3 Interpreting line graphs
- 4 Reading a bar chart: student punctuality
- 5 Reading line graphs
- 6 Reading and amending a pictogram
- 7 Reading pie charts
- 8 Interpreting a results table
- 9 Using a distance table
- 10 Reading a bar chart: eye colours
Notes on this topic
Graphs and charts includes:
- Explanation and illustration of the different ways in which data is presented in charts and diagrams.
- Worked examples of creating and interpreting a range of graphs and charts, tables and other diagrams.
- Everyday examples of charts and diagrams from which we extract information.
- Activities to practise working with graphs and charts.