Graphs and charts
First time here? Watch this one-minute video, then choose a level.
Graphs and charts can help visualise and understand figures.
Games and videos
Quick tips for tutors
Graphs and charts includes:
- Explanation and illustration of the different ways in which data is presented in charts and diagrams.
- Worked examples of creating and interpreting a range of graphs and charts, tables and other diagrams.
- Everyday examples of charts and diagrams from which we extract information.
- Activities to practise working with graphs and charts.
What do the levels mean?
Skillswise uses the levels of the National Qualifications Framework, which start at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and then go on to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Entry 3 covers the basic concepts and is a good preparation for starting a Level 1 course.
- Level 1 is roughly equivalent to a GCSE D-G grade in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, and a Foundation level at Standard Grade in Scotland. A useful qualification for many jobs.