Filling in a form
First time here? Watch this one-minute video, then choose a level.
Filling in forms accurately is a key skill in applying for jobs, schools, bank loans etc.
Games and videos
Quick tips for tutors
Filling in a form includes:
- Recognising different ways of completing forms.
- Recognising instructions on forms.
- Understanding terminology on forms.
- Practising completing different forms.
What do the levels mean?
Skillswise uses the levels of the National Qualifications Framework, which start at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and then go on to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Entry 3 covers the basic concepts and is a good preparation for starting a Level 1 course.
- Level 1 is roughly equivalent to a GCSE D-G grade in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, and a Foundation level at Standard Grade in Scotland.