First time here? Watch this one-minute video, then choose a level.
Recording data is useful in many jobs, like taking stock in a shop, or a patient's temperature.
Games and videos
Quick tips for tutors
Collecting data includes:
- Using charts and tables including tally.
- Labelling pictograms, bar charts and line graphs.
- Writing questions for surveys.
- Choosing samples for surveys.
What do the levels mean?
Skillswise uses the levels of the National Qualifications Framework, which start at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and then go on to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Entry 3 covers the basic concepts and is a good preparation for starting a Level 1 course.
- Level 1 is roughly equivalent to a GCSE D-G grade in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, and a Foundation level at Standard Grade in Scotland. A useful qualification for many jobs.