First time here? Watch this one-minute video, then choose a level.
Angles measure how far something has turned, in degrees out of 360. 180° is a half turn.
Games and videos
Quick tips for tutors
- Definitions of types of angle
- Activities that investigate where right angles are in the world around us
- How to measure angles
- Practising the measurement of angles
What do the levels mean?
Skillswise uses the levels of the National Qualifications Framework, which start at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and then go on to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Entry 3 covers the basic concepts and is a good preparation for starting a Level 1 course.
- Level 1 is roughly equivalent to a GCSE D-G grade in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, and a Foundation level at Standard Grade in Scotland. A useful qualification for many jobs.