Find a Performing Group
- Amdram - join an amateur dramatic society or musical theatre group. Search the database by region or place name to find a group near you.
- BBC Performing Arts Fund - The BBC Performing Arts Fund helps aspiring music-makers and performers. It provides funding and support in the form of bursaries and competitions for musicians from a range of genres including choral, musical theatre and urban music. The Fund is supported by revenue from the voting lines of BBC One entertainment programmes that seek to find new performing talent (including Fame Academy, How Do you Solve a Problem Like Maria? and Over The Rainbow).
- MT4UTH - Music Theatre 4 Youth (Ireland) is an all-Ireland performing arts education charity for 11 - 25 year olds.
- National Association of Youth Music Theatre - searchable database of theatre companies divided by region.
- The National Operatic and Dramatic Association (NODA) - The main representative body for amateur theatre in the UK. Use the map to find groups in your area.
- Youth Music Theatre - Youth Music Theatre has a range of outreach activities and residential courses throughout the year supported by professional directors, choreographers and musical directors.
These linking services list a range of choirs, vocal groups, and singing practitioners. The BBC has not checked and does not endorse any of these choirs, groups or practitioners. For more guidance on engaging music teachers see the Federation of Music Services website