BBC Cymru Wales
BBC Cymru Wales
Cardiff CF5 2YQ
Book now (by clicking this link you are now
leaving the BBC website)
Come and enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of BBC Cymru Wales's main headquarters in Llandaff and learn more about some of the programmes made at Broadcasting House, including Wales Today and Crimewatch.
You'll discover how television programmes are made and find out about radio programmes broadcast on BBC Radio Wales and BBC Radio Cymru. And if that's not enough, you'll also have a go at creating your own news bulletin or taking part in an interactive radio drama. So why not join us for a first-hand television and radio experience? We'll look forward to welcoming you.
Please remember that Broadcasting House is a working building so no two tours are the same but they will always be informative, entertaining and fun.
Tours take approximately one hour and 30 minutes and involve a certain amount of walking and standing.
Please note that drama productions, eg Doctor Who, Casualty and Pobol y Cwm, don't feature in this tour.
The tours take place every Tuesday.
Please be aware the tours are conducted in Welsh on the third Tuesday of every month. If you would like to book for a Welsh language tour please select BBC Cymru Wales Caerdydd as your event.
- Read further information about visiting BBC Cymru Wales [PDF: 59KB]
- Read frequently asked questions (FAQs) about BBC Tours [PDF: 213KB]
- Adult £8.00
- Concession £7.25
- Student £6.50
- Child (under 16 years) £6.15
Sorry, this tour is not suitable for children under 9
- School child £5.25
- Teacher £6.25
- Blue Peter Badge holders: only available to badge holders aged 16 and under (with a badge and badge winner's card) when accompanied by a full paying adult – free
To book tickets
Book now (by clicking this link you are now leaving the BBC website)
For group bookings of more than 15 people and bookings for wheelchair users, or people who have any other disability-related needs, please call our booking line, 0370 901 1227*, so that we can discuss any specific requirements.
- Textphone for hearing-impaired callers: 0370 903 0304.*
- If calling from outside the UK, please call +44 17 3242 7770.
- All tours must be booked in advance.
- Tours are suitable for children age 9+.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can pay by cheque or with a credit or debit card including Visa, Mastercard or Visa Debit.
- * UK-wide rate charged at no more than 01/02 geographic numbers. Calls may be recorded for training.
BBC Cymru Wales is located in Broadcasting House on Llantrisant Road in Llandaff, Cardiff CF5 2YQ. It is approximately 10 minutes by car, taxi, train and bus from the centre of Cardiff.