On Monday 14 October Mary Anne Hobbs welcomes the Godfather of punk, Iggy Pop, to the BBC’s legendary Maida Vale Studios for the very first time! Iggy will be live in session for Mary Anne with an exclusive performance featuring tracks from his new album as well as some classic cuts.
We have a limited number of tickets to give away to this event so register now for your chance to be there!
Tickets will be distributed via random draw with 75% of tickets going to Greater London postcodes* and 25% going to the rest of the UK.
You can register at any time until 11am on Friday 13 September.
Successful applicants will be selected at random once the registration period has closed and will be notified by email.
To attend you must be able to get to London’s Maida Vale Studios for 11:30am on Monday 14 October. The session starts at midday and will end at approximately 12:45pm.
Applicants must be 18 or over. Photo ID will be required. Please take a look at our FAQ to see what type of photo ID is acceptable.
** Please note that this is a standing show and no seating will be available **
And if you want to hear about other great shows and music events, make sure you've joined our mailing list to be one of the first to hear when tickets are released!
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that as not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people so please arrive early.
* Greater London postcodes: BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7, CR0, CR1, CR2, CR4, CR5, CR8, DA1, DA14, DA15, DA16, DA17, DA5, DA6, DA8, E1, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC3R, EC4, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, HA0, HA1, HA2, HA3, HA4, HA5, HA6, HA7, HA8, HA9, IG1, IG11, IG2, IG3, IG6, IG8, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT6, KT9, N1, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, NW1, NW10, NW11, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, RM1, RM10, RM12, RM13, RM14, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9, SE1, SE10, SE11, SE12, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SE18, SE19, SE2, SE20, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE25, SE26, SE27, SE28, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, SE8, SE9, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6, SM7, SW1, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19, SW1A, SW2, SW20, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, TN14, TN16, TW1, TW10, TW11, TW12, TW13, TW14, TW3, TW4, TW5, TW7, TW8, TW9, UB1, UB10, UB2, UB3, UB4, UB5, UB6, UB7, UB8, UB9, W1, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, W1M, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, WC1, WC2
Terms and Conditions
- The ticket registration is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 and over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested in the form of a passport or photo card driving licence.
- Applications will be geographically weighted - 75% of successful applications will be selected from Greater London postcodes and 25% from the rest of the UK.
- Applications must be received by no later than 11am on Friday 13 September. Applications received after that time will not be eligible.
- The tickets are free and cannot be sold. If you buy tickets from anyone they will not be valid and entry to the event with such a ticket will be refused.
- Only one application will be accepted per person per event. Multiple applications will not be eligible for selection. Applicants must give their main residential address when applying. Please do not apply for tickets if you think you may be unable to use them.
- Successful applicants will be sent an e-ticket / pair of e-tickets. If you have not received tickets by Monday 16 September your application has not been successful. No correspondence will be entered into. After that date we'll keep you on the waiting list in case more tickets become available. We're often able to send out small numbers of extra tickets if other applicants receive tickets but are unable to use them.
- All ticket holders will be asked to arrive by no later than 11.30am on the date of the event.
- The BBC will not be responsible for any costs incurred in attending the event e.g. travel and accommodation.
- Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the BBC will not be liable for any loss of money or expense incurred.
- Entrance is subject to capacity. The BBC reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The BBC reserves the right to: (i) cancel the ticket-giveaway, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; (ii) disqualify any applicant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) cancel, amend or change the event at any stage; (iv) refuse entry to the event, at any stage, should any ticket holder or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance). For the avoidance of doubt the BBC will not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred.
- Photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No photography equipment will be permitted into the event.
- The show will be recorded for later transmission or transmitted live on BBC 6 Music. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and / or audio recording of this event and / or any element thereof in any / all media throughout the world.
- The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any application being lost or not properly registered.
- The promoter of this ticket application process is the British Broadcasting Corporation and the applicable law is the law of England and Wales.
- Applicants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
All information is correct at time of publication.
Delaware Road, London, W9 2LG
View venue's website
- By Car
There isn't a BBC car park available at this venue. Street parking is free after 6.30pm on single yellow lines or in resident parking bays. Delaware Road does have street parking meters available for daytime parking but these can become full very quickly. Driving to this venue for daytime recordings is not advisable.
- By Bus
Nearest stop: Warwick Avenue
- By Tube
Warwick Avenue or Maida Vale (Bakerloo line)
- Disabled Access
There is an induction loop available at this venue.
Please note that wheelchair access is limited.