On Friday 29 November, Radio 2’s Fearne Cotton will welcome Robbie Williams into the BBC Radio Theatre for a very special In Concert performance!
We have a limited number of pairs of tickets available for this event. Tickets will be distributed via random draw with 50% of tickets going to Greater London postcodes* and 50% going to the rest of the UK.
You can register at any time until 8.30pm on Wednesday 23 October.
Applicants must be 18 or over. Photo ID will be required. Please take a look at our FAQ to see what type of photo ID is acceptable.
Applicants will need to be available to get to the BBC Radio Theatre in London for admission from 5.45pm. Final entry is 7.30pm. The show will finish at 9pm.
** Please note that this is a standing show and no seating will be available **
Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Photographic proof of ID must be shown. If you cannot provide this proof you will be refused entry. If your photo ID does not match the name on the ticket you will not be admitted. If you request two tickets because you are taking a guest along, that person will only be allowed in if they are accompanied by you.
Please take a look at our FAQ to see what type of photo ID is acceptable.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that as not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people so please arrive early.
* BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7, CR0, CR1, CR2, CR4, CR5, CR8, DA1, DA14, DA15, DA16, DA17, DA5, DA6, DA8, E1, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC3R, EC4, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, HA0, HA1, HA2, HA3, HA4, HA5, HA6, HA7, HA8, HA9, IG1, IG11, IG2, IG3, IG6, IG8, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT6, KT9, N1, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, NW1, NW10, NW11, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, RM1, RM10, RM12, RM13, RM14, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9, SE1, SE10, SE11, SE12, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SE18, SE19, SE2, SE20, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE25, SE26, SE27, SE28, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, SE8, SE9, SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6, SM7, SW1, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19, SW1A, SW2, SW20, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, TN14, TN16, TW1, TW2, TW3, TW4, TW5, TW7, TW8, TW9, TW10, TW11, TW12, TW13, TW14, UB1, UB10, UB2, UB3, UB4, UB5, UB6, UB7, UB8, UB9, W1, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, W1M, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, WC1, WC2
Terms and Conditions
- The ticket registration is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 and over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility will be requested in the form of a passport or photo card driving licence.
- Applications will be geographically weighted - 50% of successful applications will be selected from Greater London postcodes and 50% from the rest of the UK.
- Applications must be received by no later than 8.30pm on Wednesday 23 October 2019. Applications received after that time will not be eligible.
- The tickets are free and cannot be sold. If you buy tickets from anyone they will not be valid and entry to the event with such a ticket will be refused.
- Only one application will be accepted per person per event. If successful, applicants will each receive one pair of tickets. Multiple applications will not be eligible for selection. Applicants must give their main residential address when applying. Please do not apply for tickets if you think you may be unable to use them.
- Successful applicants will be sent a pair of e-tickets from Thursday 24 October. If you have not received tickets by Friday 1 November your application has not been successful. No correspondence will be entered into. After that date we'll keep you on the waiting list in case more tickets become available. We're often able to send out small numbers of extra tickets if other applicants receive tickets but are unable to use them.
- All ticket holders will be asked to arrive by no later than 7.30pm on the day of the event.
- The BBC will not be responsible for any costs incurred in attending the event e.g. travel and accommodation.
- Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the BBC will not be liable for any loss of money or expense incurred.
- Entrance is subject to capacity. The BBC reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The BBC reserves the right to: (i) cancel the ticket-giveaway, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; (ii) disqualify any applicant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) cancel, amend or change the event at any stage; (iv) refuse entry to the event, at any stage, should any ticket holder or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance). For the avoidance of doubt the BBC will not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred.
- Photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No photography equipment will be permitted into the event.
- The show will be recorded for later transmission or transmitted live on BBC Radio 2. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and / or audio recording of this event and / or any element thereof in any / all media throughout the world.
- The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any application being lost or not properly registered.
- The promoter of this ticket application process is the British Broadcasting Corporation and the applicable law is the law of England and Wales.
- Applicants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
All information is correct at time of publication.
Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London, W1A 1AA
- By Car
Unfortunately the BBC cannot offer parking facilities at this venue. There is some metered parking outside if travelling by car and parking for blue badge holders on Duchess Street.
- By Bus
3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159, 176, 189, 390, 453, C2
- By Tube
Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo lines)
- Disabled Access
There is wheelchair access at this venue as well as an induction loop. Refreshments are available for purchase at The Media Cafe which sells hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and alcohol. There isn't a cloakroom.