Sorry this show is fully booked. Join our mailing list to be one of the first to hear about new shows, tours and events.
Steve Lamacq’s radio show will be broadcasting live from BBC Maida Vale Studios on Friday 14 December as part of 6 Music’s All Day Christmas Party where from 7am to 7pm all the shows will be coming live from the legendary studios.
From 4pm Steve’s show will finish off the day with a 90’s special - featuring Mark Morriss of The Bluetones playing acoustic and Sleeper performing live.
In the final hour, the 6 Music presenters will come together for a special Christmas-vibed Friday Free For All.
Showcasing the new schedule, 6 Music’s All Day Christmas Party will celebrate everything BBC Radio 6 Music - from the music and the artists, to the listeners and the presenters.
Tickets will be distributed via random draw with 90% of tickets going to Greater London postcodes* and 10% going to the rest of the UK.
You can register at any time until Thursday 6 December at 7pm.
You can apply for a maximum of two tickets.
Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Photographic proof of ID must be shown. If you cannot provide this proof you will be refused entry. If your photo ID does not match the name on the ticket you will not be admitted. If you request two tickets because you are taking a guest along, that person will only be allowed in if they are accompanied by you.
Please take a look at our FAQ to see what type of photo ID is acceptable.
Admission to this recording is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that as not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people so please arrive early.
Terms and conditions:
1. The ticket registration is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 and over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested in the form of a passport or photo card driving licence.
2. Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis. As not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people. We can’t guarantee that you’ll get in, and also please be aware that on some BBC shows audience members start queuing well before the doors open.
3. Applications must be received by no later than 7pm on Thursday 6 December. Applications received after that time will not be eligible.
4. The tickets are free and cannot be sold. If you buy tickets from anyone they will not be valid and entry to the event with such a ticket will be refused.
5. Only one application will be accepted per person per event. If successful, applicants will each receive one pair of tickets. Multiple applications will not be eligible for selection. Applicants must give their main residential address when applying. Please do not apply for tickets if you think you may be unable to use them.
6. Successful applicants will be sent a pair of tickets as an e-ticket by Monday 10 December. If you have not received a ticket by that date your application has not been successful. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. All ticket holders will be asked to arrive by no later than 4.50pm on the day of the event.
8. The BBC will not be responsible for any costs incurred in attending the event e.g. travel and accommodation.
9. The BBC Maida Vale Studios reserve the right to search all persons and personal property via bag searches upon entry. They will refuse admission to, or eject from the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf.
10. Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the BBC will not be liable for any loss of money or expense incurred.
11. Entrance is subject to capacity. The BBC reserves the right to refuse admission.
12. The BBC reserves the right to: (i) cancel the ticket-giveaway, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; (ii) disqualify any applicant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) cancel, amend or change the event at any stage; (iv) refuse entry to the event, at any stage, should any ticket holder or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance). For the avoidance of doubt the BBC will not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred.
13. Photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No photography equipment will be permitted into the event.
14. The show will be transmitted live on BBC Radio 6 Music. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and / or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any / all media throughout the world.
15. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any application being lost or not properly registered.
17. The promoter of this ticket application process is the British Broadcasting Corporation and the applicable law is the law of England and Wales.
18. Applicants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
* BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7, CR0, CR1, CR2, CR4, CR5, CR8, DA1, DA14, DA15, DA16, DA17, DA5, DA6, DA8, E1, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC3R, EC4, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, HA0, HA1, HA2, HA3, HA4, HA5, HA6, HA7, HA8, HA9, IG1, IG11, IG2, IG3, IG6, IG8, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT6, KT9, N1, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, NW1, NW10, NW11, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, RM1, RM10, RM12, RM13, RM14, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9, SE1, SE10, SE11, SE12, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SE18, SE19, SE2, SE20, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE25, SE26, SE27, SE28, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, SE8, SE9, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6, SM7, SW1, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19, SW1A, SW2, SW20, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, TN14, TN16, TW1, TW10, TW11, TW12, TW13, TW14, TW3, TW4, TW5, TW7, TW8, TW9, UB1, UB10, UB2, UB3, UB4, UB5, UB6, UB7, UB8, UB9, W1, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, W1M, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, WC1, WC2
All information is correct at time of publication.
Delaware Road, London, W9 2LG
There isn't a BBC car park available at this venue. Street parking is free after 6.30pm on single yellow lines or in resident parking bays. Delaware Road does have street parking meters available for daytime parking but these can become full very quickly. Driving to this venue for daytime recordings is not advisable.
Nearest stop: Warwick Avenue
Warwick Avenue or Maida Vale (Bakerloo line)
There is an induction loop available at this venue.
Please note that wheelchair access is limited.