I have booked a tour for a friend/family member, but I will not be attending myself – what should they bring for the visit?
They should bring the e-ticket or booking confirmation along with their photo ID if aged 18 or over.
Back to FAQs
Was this answer helpful to you?
- How long will my tour last?
- What is a concession ticket?
- Can I be put on a waiting list for a tour?
- Access requirements: I or a member of my party uses a wheelchair/has other access requirements; should I notify BBC Tours?
- Who else will be in my tour group?