How can I cancel or make a late change to a tour booking?
The BBC reserves the right to cancel tours for operational reasons; if this happens we will give you as much notice as possible and refunds or exchanges will be given, but we can't be held responsible for any expenses you have in getting to us. Unfortunately in all other circumstances we're not able to offer any refunds or exchanges.
Back to FAQs
Was this answer helpful to you?
- Who else will be in my tour group?
- How long will my tour last?
- I have booked a tour for a friend/family member, but I will not be attending myself – what should they bring for the visit?
- How far in advance should I book?
- Can I be put on a waiting list for a tour?