Competition - Rules
1. This competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas entries will
not be considered.
2. All entrants must be 18 or over as at the closing date.
3. You must provide the BBC with your name and e-mail address if you wish
to enter this competition. The BBC will only ever use your personal details
for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish
them or provide them to anyone without your permission. If you would like
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. The deadline for receiving
entries for the competition is 17:00 GMT on Friday 18th November 2005.
5. The prize consists of an original framed, watercolour painting of Glenbogle
House painted by Molly's ghost painter Dave Fallows.
6. Winners will be contacted personally by email.
7. Results will be announced on the Monarch of the Glen website.
8. The site Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
9. The prize(s) is/are as stated. There will be no cash alternatives.
10. The BBC does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries
due to the Internet or postal service.
Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
11. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with
all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted
for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the BBC,
any person directly or indirectly involved in the BBC or the running of
the competition, or their direct family members.
13. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage,
if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of
14.Prizes unclaimed will be deemed to have been forfeited and the BBC reserves
the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn
at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition on BBC Online.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to
be bound by them when entering this competition.
16. These rules are governed by the laws of Scotland.
17. This competition is administered by the BBC.
Return to the competition