The aim of this activity is to speak some Spanish out loud, by replying to the questions the character asks. You can say what you like, there is no one right answer. There is an example answer by a native speaker and some useful words to help you.
- To hear the question again hit the 'down arrow' key (or click the on-screen blue play button).
- To hear the previous or next question hit the 'left arrow' or 'right arrow' keys (or click the on-screen blue left and right arrow buttons).
- To hear useful Spanish words hit the top row of keys on the keyboard, ie '1' to '0' and 'Q' to 'P' and 'S' to 'H' (or click the on-screen shell button).
- To hear an example answer to the current question hit the 'A' key (or click the on-screen pearl button).
- To see an English translation or Spanish transcription of audio click the on-screen green and red eye buttons.
- To change a background object, click on it. (This only applies to some questions).