The aim of this game is to listen to the Spanish word being repeated (or read the subtitle), and use the keyboard arrow keys to move your character to the corresponding picture on the screen. Whoever reaches the right picture first scores. The picture will then disappear, you will hear a new word and need to move to a new picture, and so on. The player to score the most wins.
- To enter your names type player 1's name in the top box on the intro screen and player 2's name in the bottom box .
- To choose your characters, player 1 clicks on any of the row of four faces by the top box on the intro screen, player 2 clicks on any of the faces by the bottom box.
- To turn on subtitles click the red eye button on the intro screen. This may be useful if you do not have access to audio on your computer.
- To move the characters, player 1 uses the keys 'Q' for up, 'A' for down, 'Z' for left and 'X' for right. Player 2 uses the arrow keys. Alternatively players can click the on-screen buttons in the bottom left and right-hand corners of the screen.
- To turn off the sound hit the 'M' key on the computer ('M' for 'Mute').