We apologise for any problems you may be experiencing with our videos, for more information see the video information page
- Listening: foundation
- My family, finding your way, daily routine, holidays abroad, different jobs, technology, relationships and children, health and unhealthy lifestyles, and free time activities.
- Listening: higher
- Travelling to Germany, mobile phones, daily routine, holidays abroad, telephone messages, being environmentally friendly, technology, relationships and children, healthy and unhealthy lifestyles, and free time activities.
- Reading: foundation
- Public signs and notices, postcards, signs and notices at work, weather, learning about people, writing about a holiday, finding an email penfriend, being environmentally friendly, and relationships with family and friends.
- Reading: higher
- Buying from a market, describing where you live, different jobs, a life story, health resort activities, problems facing the planet, pressures and problems at school, and social issues.
- Speaking: foundation
- Family and pastimes, daily routine, holidays and travel, the world of work, summarising into key points, and use of tenses.
- Speaking: higher
- Family and pastimes, home and the local area, and boosting your grade.
- Writing: foundation
- Home town, a past holiday, and shopping.
- Writing: higher
- Prepositions and case endings, verbs in the perfect tense, and writing a letter of complaint.
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, articles, verbs, adverbs, prepositions, clauses and conjunctions, and numbers.
- Exam skills
- Understanding exam rubric, preparing for the listening and reading, and using a dictionary.
- Mock exam
Back to Bitesize Home