Speakers for Schools launch a two-week campaign to engage youngsters in the forthcoming General Election.
BBC News School Reporters have been looking into the issues surrounding self-harm.
School Report and the FA Cup
More Video and Audio
- 'Give science a go girls' - professor
- Rockport honour WW1 poet Weaving03:43
- Radio Assignment - Bartley Green verdict01:50
- Catmose discover radio popularity01:36
- Rizzle Kicks take the tie challenge00:43
- School Reporters praise Malala
- Proms maestro's 'breathtaking' debut02:13
- Minecraft offers benefits to coders03:03
- Voting assignment - Baverstock03:51
- Voting assignment - Lourdes01:59
- Voting assignment - Catmose05:43
- Voting assignment - Bishop Challoner04:47
Countdown to News Day
Find your school and others who have signed up to take part in BBC News School Report 2014-15 on our new map and list.
Find all the forms you need to complete to take part in School Report 2014-15.
Test your students' computing and coding skills with our new challenge - and earn special badges for your website!
Read our step-by-step guide to taking part in the project
How to keep on the right side of media law
Special section to help pupils learn journalism skills
Ready-to-use lesson plans covering the key areas of reporting