Reporters from St Patrick's High School, Keady find out why their school's approach to maths has earned them a nomination in the TES National School Awards.
A look behind the scenes at the special embroidered document to mark the 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta.
School Reporters Josh and Jack from Reading School were given the opportunity to report on the FA People's Cup semi-finals.
School Report and the FA Cup
More Video and Audio
- Ronan Keating 'felt naked on stage'05:16
- Pet Shop Boy on Doctor Who's mind03:00
- Doctor says NHS 'needs to simplify' 04:29
- Nairobi's letter-writing students01:38
- Valleys band signed after two gigs02:03
- Pupils analyse sport coverage 01:55
- Lords of the dance03:49
- Why girls clothing is an issue in India02:48
- Martin Lewis explains student loans
- From Shakespeare to Star Wars03:20
- Lamborghini job is student's dream
- Students explain Beijing school life
- Graphics' role in election coverage
- Young carer Elle describes challenges03:00
- Digital media 'changing every job'03:12
- Taylor Swift showers fan with gifts
- What's it like working for Will.i.am?
- FA People's Cup reaches semi-finals02:46
- Unique words from 51-language school01:59
- The hijab as fashion statement02:46
- Questions in House on School Report01:57
- Students prepare for Richard III's burial02:46
- Caerphilly gets ready for Eisteddfod04:21
- How to make money from honey
- 'Don't you know left from right?!'01:16
- From pacifist to war hero
- What it is like to be a young carer?
- What do you need to be England boss?02:53
- Washington students look at obesity02:43
- Barry's Gavin and Stacey legacy02:50
- More coverage for women's game - Brown01:59
Find your school and others who made the news on 19 March for the 2015 News Day.
How one all-male dance company is challenging stereotypes.
Branwen Jeffreys goes from interviewer to interviewee
Helena Coggan, who has had her novel published at the age of 15, on teenage girls in fiction.