Gymnast Claudia Fragapane answers questions from BBC News School Reporters from Knightswood School in Glasgow.
A memorial to the Christmas Truce is unveiled at the National Memorial Arboretum and School Reporters from nearby Paulet High School are on hand to witness it.
Hear how School Reporters Joyce and Queensley helped teach BBC Technology Correspondent Rory Cellan-Jones learn some of the basics of coding on the BBC World Service Tech Tent programme.
News Day 2014 highlights
- Dyke reflects on Christmas truce03:36
- Celebrities reveal teenage idols04:50
- Radio 1 DJs at the Teen Awards05:54
- Teen Heroes share words of advice02:21
- Voting assignment - Bishop Challoner04:47
- Voting assignment - Catmose05:43
- Voting assignment - Lourdes01:59
- Voting assignment - Baverstock03:51
- Voting assignment - St Columba's
Find your school and others who have signed up to take part in BBC News School Report 2014-15 on our new map and list.
Test your students' computing and coding skills with our new challenge - and earn special badges for your website!
Get your school signed up for School Report 2014-15! Our ninth News Day will be taking place on Thursday 19 March 2015.
Find all the forms you need to complete to take part in School Report 2014-15.
Read our step-by-step guide to taking part in the project
How to keep on the right side of media law
Special section to help pupils learn journalism skills
Ready-to-use lesson plans covering the key areas of reporting