- Read your scripts out loud beforehand - you don't want to be reading it for the first time on camera
- Take your time with your delivery. Slow down - it's not a race. If you need to make your script shorter, do so.
- Smile - it makes your voice sound friendly and looks better on camera.
- Pause between each news story so that it's clear where one ends and another begins.
- If you make a mistake, don't worry. Everyone's human - the key is to carry on.
- Nervous? Try pretending you're reading to one of your friends.
More School Report pocket guides here!