This year we have made some of our key resources available to download for use in the classroom.
The videos available to download are:
- all our masterclass films, covering areas such as scriptwriting and presenting
- our new Huw Edwards videos on the core principles of journalism
- and two videos explaining School Report as a project.
The idea is that it will help you to use the material in the classroom, even if you have an unreliable or slow internet connection.
- Right click on the link and select Save Target As
- Choose somewhere to save the file, then click Save
- Bear in mind that .flv files are not compatable with iPhones or iPads
- Don't forget that some files take up much more memory space than others
By downloading the video before your lesson, you will be able to save it onto a computer, memory stick or other storage device for easy use.
Please note the different sizes of the files in the various formats and that these downloaded videos are offered for use within the context of the School Report project only.
Of course you don't have to download them - you can just play the clips from the website in the classroom if this is easier.
Please contact the School Report team on email@example.com if you experience problems or need advice.
MASTERCLASSESDownload: Finding news masterclass video Download: Interviewing masterclass Download: Scriptwriting masterclass video Download: Website masterclass video
Download: Presenting masterclass video
Download: Event reporting masterclass video
Download: Reporting sport masterclass video
Download: What is news?
Download: Finding news
Download: Gathering news
Download: Writing news
Download: Broadcasting news
HUW EDWARDS (WELSH)
Llwytho i lawr: Beth yw newyddion?
Llwytho i lawr: Darganfod newyddion
Llwytho i lawr: Casglu newyddion
Llwytho i lawr: Ysgrifennu newyddion
Llwytho i lawr: Darlledu newyddion
SCHOOL REPORT EXPLAINED
Download: School Report explained (2 mins)
Download: School Report explained (6 mins)