With the biggest ever News Day fresh in everyone's minds, the BBC News School Report team are already looking to the future.
- School Report planning diary 2014
- Pupils vote in 'Scottish referendum'
- Hooray, the 2014 Commonwealth Games are on their way!
Derby County's John Eustace tells School Reporters his favourite ground to play on, who inspired him and why he enjoys his career.
Autism and healthy eating, selfies and samba are among the subjects covered by more than 30,000 students from over 1,000 schools on the BBC News School Report News Day.
Student life in audio and video
Website of the Week
School Reporters report on the NUT strike, the new pound coin, living in London and haircuts in North Korea among other stories.
- One Show takeover59:46
- Radio Humberside show - part one53:58
- Radio Humberside show - part two59:54
- Education Special 201443:11
- School Report Sports Bulletin 201414:30
- Northern Ireland School Report Live29:50
- School Report does R4's Woman's Hour40:41
- Rwandan genocide 20th anniversary03:58
- Pupil's war escape spurs school play05:35
- Pupils become news in Norway02:04
- School Reporters get saucy on radio14:58
- Hunt delves into Westminster history02:03
- Young poetry fan to make BBC debut
- The harsh reality of life on Everest03:57
- School treated to Pixie Lott visit02:01
- Prince Edward reveals birthday wish03:18
- Is school sex education out of date?02:52
- School Reporters check out coding02:41
- Tired students fear 'missing out'05:38
- Make the most of education - Malala02:33
- Coding event inspires BBC presenter02:06
- Is the end nigh for the school bell?03:42
- Managing a school food bank02:31
- The school with tablets for everyone02:06
- Paxman on WW1's significance07:02
News Day 2014 picture galleries
- News Day round-up part 1
- Students visit Broadcasting House
- News Day at Salford
- Northern Ireland News Day
- News Day at BBC Birmingham
- School Report's Radio Humberside show
- Discovering Gove's hidden talents
- News Day round-up part 2
- News Day round-up part 3
- More Broadcasting House photos
- News Day round-up part 4
- News Day round-up part 5
- News Day round-up part 6
- News Day round-up part 7
Mic cube galleries
A 'zoom and click' map showing schools that are signed up to take part in School Report News Day.
A-Z list of schools participating in the project this year
Listen again to the show's special edition
Newsroom head Mary Hockaday explains how the BBC serves a teenage audience.
Editor Helen Shreeve explains why the project is such an important learning chance for students
Aged 10-17? Your chance to take part in Glasgow finale event in July
Find out more about the project and how it works
Read our step-by-step guide to taking part in the project
All the forms you need for School Report 2013-14
How to keep on the right side of media law
Special section to help pupils learn journalism skills
Ready-to-use lesson plans covering the key areas of reporting