Gymnast Claudia Fragapane answers questions from BBC News School Reporters from Knightswood School in Glasgow.
A memorial to the Christmas Truce is unveiled at the National Memorial Arboretum and School Reporters from nearby Paulet High School are on hand to witness it.
Hear how School Reporters Joyce and Queensley helped teach BBC Technology Correspondent Rory Cellan-Jones learn some of the basics of coding on the BBC World Service Tech Tent programme.
Video & Audio reports
- Dyke reflects on Christmas truce03:36
- Celebrities reveal teenage idols04:50
- Radio 1 DJs at the Teen Awards05:54
- Teen Heroes share words of advice02:21
- Voting assignment - Bishop Challoner04:47
- Voting assignment - Catmose05:43
- Voting assignment - Lourdes01:59
- Voting assignment - Baverstock03:51
- Voting assignment - St Columba's
- Lamb explains World War One interest02:25
- Clipper crew return from year at sea
- Students land Festival opportunity
- Education Committee Question Time
Find your school and others who have signed up to take part in BBC News School Report 2014-15 on our new map and list.
The forms you need to complete to take part in School Report 2014/15
Read our step-by-step guide to taking part in the project
Test your students' computing and coding skills with our new challenge - and earn special badges for your website!
Find out more about the project which motivates secondary students around the UK to make and broadcast their own news.
Get your school signed up for School Report 2014-15!
Resources for covering battlefield visits and World War One stories
A round-up of stories from Northern Ireland schools.
Resources for learning English through the news
How School Report can support a wide range of learning
How to keep on the right side of media law
Special section to help pupils learn journalism skills
Ready-to-use lesson plans covering the key areas of reporting