As the BBC News School Report office closes for the summer break, don't forget that you can still sign up your school for the 2014-15 academic year. Our ninth News Day will be taking place on Thursday 19 March 2015.
School Reporter Holly reflects on meeting young campaigner Malala. In their interview she reveals her career ambitions and affirmed her belief that all girls around the world should have the chance of an education.
World War One Centenary
More summer term reports
Highlights as School Reporters present the local weather forecast in all 13 English regions and Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland on News Day.
In a special episode of the One Show, School Reporters turn their hands to hosting the flagship programme.
News Day 2014 picture galleries
- News Day round-up part 1
- Students visit Broadcasting House
- News Day at Salford
- Northern Ireland News Day
- News Day at BBC Birmingham
- School Report's Radio Humberside show
- Discovering Gove's hidden talents
- News Day round-up part 2
- News Day round-up part 3
- More Broadcasting House photos
- News Day round-up part 4
- News Day round-up part 5
- News Day round-up part 6
- News Day round-up part 7
Video & Audio reports
- Clipper crew return from year at sea
- Students land Festival opportunity
- Lamb explains World War One interest02:25
- Education Committee Question Time
- Author explains Guides' WW1 role
- Stuart studying Hull academy growth
- 'Holding Michael Gove to account'
- Syria 'could lose generation' in war
- School Report Sports Bulletin 201414:30
- Northern Ireland School Report Live29:50
- School Report does R4's Woman's Hour40:41
- School Reporters get saucy on radio14:58
Find your school on our special map.
A round-up of stories from Northern Ireland schools.
Resources for and reports from World War One battlefield visits.
Resources for learning English through the news
Find all the forms you need to complete to take part in School Report 2014-15.
Read our step-by-step guide to taking part in the project
How to keep on the right side of media law
Special section to help pupils learn journalism skills
Ready-to-use lesson plans covering the key areas of reporting