Young educationalist Malala Yousafazi stresses the importance of students making the most of their learning opportunities.
School Reporters interview a boss and a current recruit of a BBC Apprenticeship scheme and reveal how to impress for success.
School Reporters use all their reporting creativity as they take up the microphone challenge and find unusual locations for the famous red box.
- Coding event inspires BBC presenter02:06
- School Reporters check out coding02:41
- Is the end nigh for the school bell?03:42
- Managing a school food bank02:31
- Is school sex education out of date?02:52
- The school with tablets for everyone02:06
- Marking 100 years of Dylan Thomas04:43
- Paxman on WW1's significance07:02
- Volcano experts on explosive careers03:30
- School Reporters on a right royal visit01:55
- Cameron meets pupils studying WW101:29
- Tweddle confronts cyber bullying01:13
- I was suspended from school - Lang03:58
- Vine reflects on broadcasting career10:28
School Report photos
Online journalism is key to School Report - learn how to make the most of broadcasting on the web.
Countdown to News Day
A 'zoom and click' map showing schools that are signed up to take part in School Report News Day.
A-Z list of schools participating in the project this year
Find out more about the project and how it works
Read our step-by-step guide to taking part in the project
All the forms you need for School Report 2013-14
How to keep on the right side of media law
Special section to help pupils learn journalism skills
Ready-to-use lesson plans covering the key areas of reporting