1. If you are under 16 you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before sending an email with your personal details.
2. The BBC will only use the personal details for the purpose of Women's Watershed Fiction and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
4. Only one nomination will be accepted per person.
5. The deadline for receiving nominations for the longlist of 30 is 12 noon (12 hrs, Friday 22 October 2004).
6. The deadline for voting for the top 10 Women's Watershed Fiction books is 12 noon (12 hrs, Friday 12 November 2004)
7. We will not accept any nominations or votes that originate from corporate or business addresses within the publishing trade.
8. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify any votes or remove books from the list if it believes there has been undue commercial influence that has distorted the vote.
9. The BBC reserves the right to cancel the nominations or votes at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
10. By sending an email you will have been deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to agree to be bound by them.
11. These terms and conditions are administered by the BBC.
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external websites.