Skip to main content
Text only version of this page
Access keys help
Explore the BBC
This page has been archived and is no longer updated.
Find out more about page archiving.
on Radio 4
Cast & Links
The Picture Competition
Guide Entry Competition
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Future
on BBC Cult
Guide to Guide
Series 1 & 2 Episode Guide
Memories of the Recordings
- founded by Douglas
Like this page?
Send it to a friend!
Adventure Game Hints
Part Five: On Traal
Outside the Beast's Lair - by Nolan Worthington
1. Is it possible to enter the room that lies southwest from the Lair?
2. How can I stop the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal from killing me?
3. Why does the beast ask me to say my name?
4. What is the significance of the sandstone memorial?
5. Are the tall walls around the courtyard important?
6. Are the bleached bones important?
7. Are the sharp stones important?
8. What is the point of this whole Traal scene?
Play Edition One
Play Edition Two
Introduction - How to Play the Game
Game Hints Index
Why Two Editions?
The History of the Game
Building the New Edition
Interview with Steve Meretzky
Back to top
GUIDES TO THE GUIDE
Radio 1 Documentary:
BBC News Guide
Hitchhhiker's Guide Movie website
Buy recordings of the series from the
The new series are
Above the Title
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external websites
About the BBC
Privacy & Cookies Policy