Skip to main content
Text only version of this page
Access keys help
Explore the BBC
This page has been archived and is no longer updated.
Find out more about page archiving.
on Radio 4
Cast & Links
The Picture Competition
Guide Entry Competition
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Future
on BBC Cult
Guide to Guide
Series 1 & 2 Episode Guide
Memories of the Recordings
- founded by Douglas
Like this page?
Send it to a friend!
Adventure Game Hints
Part Four: Aboard the Heart of Gold
Bridge of the Heart of Gold - by Rod Lord
1. I've just arrived in Entry Bay Number Two. Where am I? What's going on?
2. Who are those people on the Bridge?
3. How can I enter the sauna?
4. Is Eddie (the shipboard computer) important?
5. Are the controls on the Bridge important?
6. How does the Nutrimat work?
7. Is the Advanced Tea Substitute useful?
8. Is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster useful?
9. Is the cup of nectar useful?
10. Is the cup of tea important?
11. What's the story with the circuit board in the Nutrimat?
12. Is the shipping carton important?
13. Is the strange gun important?
14. Is it possible to enter the drive chamber, that is, to go aft from Corridor, Aft End?
15. Is there anything important in the Engine Room?
16. Is the spare Infinite Improbability Drive important?
17. How can I get past the screening door in the Corridor, Aft End?
18. Is Marvin important?
19. Is the Access Space important?
20. How can I open the hatch?
21. Help! The Heart of Gold is being attacked by nuclear missiles!
Heart of Gold
Play Edition One
Play Edition Two
Introduction - How to Play the Game
Game Hints Index
Why Two Editions?
The History of the Game
Building the New Edition
Interview with Steve Meretzky
Back to top
GUIDES TO THE GUIDE
Radio 1 Documentary:
BBC News Guide
Hitchhhiker's Guide Movie website
Buy recordings of the series from the
The new series are
Above the Title
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external websites
About the BBC
Privacy & Cookies Policy