Have you ever wandered aimlessly around a supermarket, thinking to yourself: "what on earth can I cook for our tea tonight"?
I bet you have, and at those times, don't you just wish that Drivetime's resident gastronome, Nigel Barden, was right there with you, whispering ideas and ingredients into your ear?
Well, that wasn't possible - until now...
If you want access to Nigel's recipes when you're out and about, all you need to do is sign-up to our Drivetime Foodie Text Club, and we'll text you links to Nigel's latest recipes (including ingredients and cooking method) every week.
That means you'll be able to flick through Nigel's recipes when you're on the move and you need some inspiration, or you can get all of the ingredients together in advance and cook-along with Nigel during the show.
So, grab your internet-enabled mobile phone, and text FOOD to 88291.
But, please read the terms and conditions below before you do.
1. To register for the service you need to text the word FOOD to 88291. You will receive a text message to confirm that you have registered for the service.
2. To opt out of the service at any time you need to text the word STOP to 88291. You will receive no further messages.
3. The service is available to customers of O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Virgin and Vodafone.
4. Texts will be charged at your standard message rate. Check with your network provider for exact costs. Each message you receive will be free to you. You should receive no more than ten messages per week.
5.The BBC does not charge for its mobile content. However, your operator's charges for using the internet on your phone will apply. Costs vary from operator to operator.
6. Messages sent in reply will be free of charge to you.
7. If you have disabled your caller ID, it must be turned on when you send the registration or opt-out messages.
8. You must seek permission from the person paying the bill before registering for the service.
10. The Drivetime Foodie Text Club is administered by the BBC
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.