On March 31 2008, Zane played out this epic album in full, just as Radiohead intended it to be heard. The show also contained interviews and other music to put the album's greatness into context.See the tracklistings
Radiohead At The BBC info
Browse the complete album artwork by clicking on one of the images below:
We asked you to send us your 'Masterpieces Masterpiece' - a picture explaining why the Masterpieces albums meant so much to you and why you think everyone should hear it. Click on the pics below to see the gallery of the pictures created.
Also, during the show, we asked you to text us your stories and thoughts about the album - here is a selection of the texts we received:
· Ok Computer is the dictionary definition of music - Ben, Bournemouth
· The proper way to listen to OK Computer - take the phone off the hook, turn the lights off, lie on the bed and submerge yourself in the music, nic in Bristol
· 3 day old des and new dad chris onboard. His first listen to any music..one of the greatest albums made sounds like a perfect start!
· Why am i so excited about hearing ok computer on the radio, when i own the album? James northampton
· Neck hairs = erect
· I'm taking a drive out to newcastle to sit in my car on a hill and enjoy this.I'm glad the bbc have room for this.danny in durham.
· Sitting with a bottle of wine waiting to be amazed by a band i have heard so much about but never heard play . Richard eastbourne :)
· With OKC, Radiohead sucked in what was relevant in the previous 40 years, chewed it up, gulped it down, & regurgitated it as the ultimate benchmark. Rob, Grnthm
· I truly beleive that any problems i may have are taken away after I hear the 'ding' at the end of ok computer. This is my album. Alex, southend
· The best ever album bar none. 11 years on and its never far from my ears...
· Amazing album. Turned my world around and got me home. Monkeyboy
· I am Driving up the dreary M6 and thank you for the incredible tunage. Your whats getting me through my drive. Much gratitude. Claire x
· There is something so special about OK Computer. No matter how down I am it picks me up and makes me fly. Nina
· It drips with emotion. Makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time. Neil
· Right i'm going 2 have a beer. I know it's a bit naughty on a Monday night but i'm loving this and a beer would enhance my appreciation. Zoe xxx
· First time listen-its brought emotions to me i didnt even no existed. This is the definition of music. Matt
· Stunning power spine tingling. First time listener truely staggering. Ed lincoln
· Total rapture, I'd forgotten what it was like to give upself up to music like that. Feel 15 again. Genius. Hits me hard just like it did then. nat brighton
· Truly amazing!! Was brilliant in 97, even better now, what an album!
· I wonder how many other people are at home singing at the tops me their voices to this.
· Used to dance my baby to sleep to this now he has it on his i-pod. I almost forgot how fantastic it is. Alison x
· I've never felt compelled to text in before, but i'd forgotten how totally amazing this album was. Takes me straight back to my freshers year listening to it on a tinny tape recorder. Didn't realise what an effect this album had had on me until now. It is truly legendary. Becky in cumbria.
· What an inspiring album, made me pick my guitar up 11 years ago, has made me pick it up again tonight, soaring lead work from Johnny, unforgettable!
· Everybody remembers their first time. Awesome. Neil
· Hi Zane. I absolutely love these legend series'. Newer really had time for radiohead before, dint really get it, now i understand. Thank you. JonnyB.
· Whenever i listen to this album i wonder if music could actually get any better. A truly seminal work. JC
· We all have an album we should have brought but havent for what ever reason - you have made my decade out tom orrow to buy it stuff the council tax toby just listerning in buckingham
· Beautiful album, there's just something about radiohead that makes everything except the music fade away. Shame you can't play their whole back catalogue. Leah.
· I've never listened to this album mate but i'm defo on board.this is amazin.i'm sat in my hotel room lovin it from danny
· A timeless masterpiece. As breathtaking today as it was the day I first heard it over a decade ago. I can't imagine ever not having this in my cd collect ion, one of those albums i'll always replace if lost, stolen or damaged. Joe from Leeds.
· Spiritual. Out of this world. Immense. Better with every passing year. Thank you for letting the uninitiated in on the worst kept secret, the best album ever written.