1. This vote is open to everyone except BBC staff members or anyone directly connected in any way with the BBC or the vote.
2. The list of candidates for each category has been put together by a panel of experts in the field of teen entertainment.
3. Listeners can vote in as many of the categories as they wish.
4. Individuals can vote only online at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/teenawards/2010/ between 1930 on 17th October until 2030 on 24th October 2010.
5. Any votes received outside the announced voting window will not count.
6. The results of the vote will be announced on 14th November 2010 at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/teenawards/2010/.
7. There will be no prize for anyone taking part in the vote.
8. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
9. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned, including reverting to a panel.
10. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this vote at any time.
11. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
12. The voting in this programme accords with the BBC's code of conduct for voting: BBC Code of Conduct Voting.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.