Ticket Giveaway - CLOSED
PLEASE NOTE; This ticket giveaway is now closed
Performing on the main stage for Radio 2 Live In Hyde Park 2013 are Jessie J, Jack Johnson, Smokey Robinson and a host of other musical stars.
Registration for this ticket giveaway was only open from 07:00 on Tuesday 27th August until 17:00 on Friday 30th August.
TICKET GIVEAWAY: FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Starting at 07:00 on Tuesday 27th August 2013 and ending at 17:00 on Friday 30th August 2013, BBC Radio 2 will be running a ticket giveaway: The tickets are for Radio 2 in Hyde Park on Sunday 8th September 2013.
BBC Radio 2 is offering the chance to get a pair of tickets (you and a friend)
1. The giveaway is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, except BBC employees, anyone connected with the giveaway and their close relatives. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. Registration for the giveaway will be open from 07:00 on Tuesday 27th August 2013 and ending at 17:00 on Friday 30th August 2013 . You can only register by texting the word ‘PARK’ to 88291. Texts will be charged at your standard message rate.
3. If you register either before the opening time or after the closing time specified above your entry will not be accepted.
4. 12 People will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and the first 4 will also get a Radio 2 Hamper.
5. The tickets are as described above. There is no cash alternative and the tickets cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
6. Travel to the event, any accommodation and any other cost will be solely at the entrant’s expense and the BBC will not reimburse those selected for any such costs. By accepting the tickets you also accept and agree to be bound by the event Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
7. The BBC’s decision is final. No correspondence relating to the selection will be entered into.
8. The BBC reserves the right to: (i) disqualify any entries that breach these rules or are in any way fraudulent; (ii) cancel the give away at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control. There can only be one entry per person.
19. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
11. The promoter of the ticket give away is the British Broadcasting Corporation.