Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN GLASS ITEMS INCLUDING BOTTLES. NO ALCOHOLIC DRINK MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE ARENA
Tickets are issued on behalf of the organisers responisble for the event including the BBC and Festival Republic (jointly called “the organisers”), working in partnership with The Royal Parks. They are subject to the terms and conditions indicated here or displayed on the premises. The use of the ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. The ticket is subject to the rules and regulations of the Organisers which may be changed at their discretion.
2. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena. Glass is not permitted. Alcohol will be on sale, however if you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age - the only accepted forms of ID will be a photo driving licence or a passport. Security patrols will also be in operation to prevent anybody under the age of 18 attempting to consume alcohol.
3. Picnics are permitted in the arena however size restrictions apply. No hampers of cool boxes over 20 inches x 13 inches x 8 inches.
4. We ask people not to bring and use chairs as it restricts the views of others. We do understand that they are needed by some people who have limited mobility and in these exceptional circumstances, we ask you to use them with consideration.
5. The following articles are not permitted on site – non-domestic knives, fireworks, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols and nitrous oxide), Chinese lanterns, megaphones, air-horns, sound systems, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, glass vessels, poles, unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos or unofficial tabards, and any article that might be used as a weapon and / or compromise public safety.
6. The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside their control. They also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
8. Should the event be cancelled or the line-up changed, the Organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded via the ticket agent the tickets were purchased through.
9. With the exception of children aged 2 years and under all those attending the event will need a valid ticket. PLEASE NOTE: anybody under 14 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be requested upon entry. Tickets should be retained at all times during the event.
10. No Re-admission once you have left the site.
11. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the site at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Organisers may be ejected. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
12. The organisers will use their right to search all persons and personal property via bag searches. They will refuse admission to, or eject from site, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf.
13. Tickets are security printed and individually bar coded. If a ticket is resold for commercial profit or gain the ticket will be void.
14. Fires are not permitted anywhere on site. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
15. Do not bring drugs including legal highs to the event, you may be rejected/ejected from the event and handed over to the police if found in possession. Sniffer dogs may be in operation.
16. Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
17. BBC 2 Live In Hyde Park will be filmed for live and recorded transmission on any BBC network, including internet streaming. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. They also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
18. No animals will be permitted, other than guide dogs for blind and/or deaf attendees.
19. WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.