Smart photography for the traveller
Travellers are relying more on their smartphones for their holiday snaps.
Henry Golding goes on a photography course in east London learning how to make the most of his phone to capture shots many travellers might miss.
Available since: Thu 4 Sep 2014
More clips from 30/08/2014 GMT
More clips from The Travel Show
- Controversial ice tunnel could be world’s longest Duration: 04:07 25/10/2014 GMT
- Global Guide: November’s must-see events Duration: 03:47 01/11/2014 GMT
- Pilot’s eye view of ‘dangerous’ airport landing Duration: 03:59 25/10/2014 GMT
- Cityzens in London: Hairstylist to the stars at Madame Tussauds Duration: 02:42 25/10/2014 GMT
- Museum body scan reveals your microbes Duration: 04:59 18/10/2014 GMT