Tug Tender Calshot
Neil gains exclusive access to the historic tug tender Calshot, which is moored at Southampton’s Ocean Village.
And he hears from the Poulner Players ahead of their latest production ‘My Boy Jack’ whoch opens next week,
Lena Samuels reviews another DVD, Hampshire county bowler Steve Whitehead brings us up to date with news and results from the bowls leagues.
And as always there’s a chance to help compile the A-Z playlist.
For those on the roads across the south of England, there is travel news as it happens. And a smile is promised as the weekend draws to a close.
BBC Radio Solent offers a choice of listening on a Sunday evening: Neil is on AM, FM and online. The Paul Miller Soul Show is on digital radio and online.
A-Z Playlist: Games
- Abba - Name of the Board Game
- Back Gammon For Good – Take That
- Chubby Checkers – Let’s Twist Again
- Deck Of Cards – Wink Martindale
- Elton John & Kiki Dee – Don’t Go Breaking My Darts
- Fly Me to thre Moon – Frank Sinattra (Rat Race Pack)
- Gary Kerplunkett & Union Gap – Young Girl
- Happy Birthday Sweet 16 – Neil Sudoko
- I Can’t Explain – Guess Who
- Jim Stafford – Ladders and Snakes
- Keep On Growing – Derek and the Dominos
- Ludo Shuffle – Boz Scaggs
- My Operation – The Who
- Nickelback Gammon - Rockstar
- One Night In Bangkok – Murray Head (By Tim Dice & Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- Phil Collins - Subbuteo
- Queen – Play The Game
- Robert Palmer - Looking For Cluedo
- Scaffold – Lilly The Tiddlewink
- Tina Turner – Ludon’t Need Another Hero
- Union Of The Snakes and Ladders – Duran Duran
- Vangellis – Chariots Of Fire
- Wake Me Up Before You Logo - Wham
- XTC – Generals and Majors
- Yahtzee – Lady Gaga
- ZZ Top Trumps – Gimme All Your Lovin