The changing face of Panama City
Panama has long been a key transit route for global commerce and now it is being recognised as a travel destination too.
Its capital, Panama City, is undergoing a transformation – from new transport systems to an expanding canal and a dramatically changing skyline.
Rajan Datar explores the city and discovers why mega cruise liners could soon be docking there.
Available since: Wed 13 Aug 2014
From having a laugh in New York to the battle for tourists at Niagara Falls.
More clips from 09/08/2014 GMT
More clips from The Travel Show
- How to visit Japan on a budget Duration: 06:08 20/09/2014 GMT
- Global Gadgets: Wireless charging Duration: 04:13 13/09/2014 GMT
- Escape games craze sweeps Budapest Duration: 04:22 13/09/2014 GMT
- Why are the Danes the happiest? Duration: 04:32 13/09/2014 GMT
- Global Guide: Must-see events this month Duration: 04:04 06/09/2014 GMT