The story of Norwich's City Hall
Matthew Gudgin takes a tour of City Hall in Norwich, which was built in the 1930s. One of the designers was C. H. James, pictured above with a model of the hall on BBC TV in 1938.
Available since: Wed 6 Aug 2014
This clip is from
Matthew brings you up to date with the day, with Norfolk's news, features and travel.
Matthew Gudgin and a panel of experts look through notable topics in Norfolk’s history.
More clips from Matthew Gudgin
- Packham earns Great Yarmouth wagtail a stay of execution Duration: 06:13 Pied wagtail has Great Yarmouth supermarket in a flap
- Gudgin meets Gower Duration: 10:54 Norfolk businessman jailed for arson and fraud
- Where do butterflies go when the weather's bad? Duration: 06:22 Norfolk mother's plea to drivers after inquest into her daughters' deaths
- The tree-climbing slugs of High Ash Farm Duration: 05:11 How Norfolk has marked the centenary of Britain entering the First World War
- The music of champions Duration: 03:25 Hayes Hosts - Tony Britten