"If I tried to ply my trade in somewhere like Wigan, I'd get called a toff"
Ed Mead, from Douglas and Gordon in Chelsea, explains how skyrocketing prices in London are putting off wealthy buyers.
Available since: Thu 10 Jul 2014
More clips from Episode 2
More clips from Under Offer: Estate Agents on the Job
- "We all just want to win, that's why we're here" Duration: 02:18 Episode 2
- "You see agents down London in their flash TTs and you think 'woah'!" Duration: 01:21 Episode 6
- "They even took the water tank from two floors up" Duration: 01:58 Episode 5
- "I should call it a Cotswolds gem... with some room for improvement" Duration: 03:41 Episode 4
- "I've never been in charge of selling an island before" Duration: 03:10 Episode 3