Damon Young: How To Think About Exercise
Damon Young is an Australian philosopher and author of 'How To Think About Exercise', published by the School of Life. He explains how fitness can develop our bodies and minds together, and aims to get everyone exercising "intelligently".
Young is an Honorary Fellow in Philosophy at the University of Melbourne.
Available since: Sun 6 Jul 2014
- Interviewed Guest
- Damon Young
Guests give a short ephiphany answering a burning question from Mary Anne Hobbs.
More clips from Mary Anne Hobbs
- Philip Selway: Key of Life interview with Mary Anne (Extended Cut) Duration: 22:04 With Radiohead's Philip Selway
- Philip Selway on the Future of Radiohead Duration: 01:31 With Radiohead's Philip Selway
- John Carder Bush: Growing Up With Kate Bush Duration: 04:59 What is Kate Bush like?
- Jessie Ware: Why I Love Kate Bush Duration: 03:31 What is Kate Bush like?
- Laura Mvula Proms 2014 Duration: 05:59 Prom Date! Laura Mvula!