Johnny Random: Making Music Using Bicycles
Sound composer and music designer Johnny Random explains how he makes music using bikes.
Available since: Sat 5 Jul 2014
Guests give a short ephiphany answering a burning question from Mary Anne Hobbs.
More clips from Mary Anne Hobbs
- Lykke Li - I Never Learn (6 Music Session) Duration: 03:47 With Gary Numan
- Laraaji: Why We Should All Laugh More Duration: 03:31 Laughter Workshop with Laraaji
- Bernie Krause: Why We Need To Listen To Nature Duration: 03:47 Music of the Natural World
- Damon Young: How To Think About Exercise Duration: 04:08 How to Think About Exercise
- Lars Ulrich (Metallica): Don't Be Afraid of Hard Rock Duration: 03:52 Chris Hawkins sits in with Metallica