International conductor Charles Hazlewood
Laura talks about ‘Orchestival’ with international conductor Charles Hazlewood. Plus singer Joshua Luke Smith performs live – he'll be on stage at the Bristol Harbour Festival.
Laura with Tam and her cookies
- 30g melted butter
- 25g double cream
- Mix into 95g digestives, 10ml milk 12g sugar and a pinch if salt.
- Set aside
- Cream 225g butter with 200g caster sugar and 140g light brown sugar plus tablespoon of glucose
- Add 1 egg and 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Then 225g flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 1/4 bicarbonate of soda.
- Into this you then add along the lines of 150g choc chips, 100g toffee 40g oats 2 1/2 tsp 50g crisps 50g pretzel and the biscuit mix you made previously.
- Pop in the fridge for an hour at least
- Then bake at 190 for roughly 18 mins ( I like my cookies tres gooey so I take out a bit sooner)
- Also these guys spread so at least 4inches apart.