A sad farewell to Costa Concordia wreck?
The wreck of one of the most famous shipping disasters in recent times is due to be towed away for scrapping and recycling.
The Costa Concordia capsized after hitting a reef near the island of Giglio in January 2012. Thirty two people died.
Since the disaster the cruise ship has become the focus of attention again by becoming a tourist attraction.
Rajan Datar reports on why many people on Giglio will miss the wreck once it is gone.
Available since: Tue 8 Jul 2014
From Latvia’s Cold War relics to an exclusive tour of the Pope’s private gardens.
More clips from 05/07/2014 GMT
More clips from The Travel Show
- Iceland’s Pompeii uncovered Duration: 06:11 30/08/2014 GMT
- Shanghai in 60 seconds Duration: 00:54 23/08/2014 GMT
- Exploring the Northwest Passage Duration: 04:22 23/08/2014 GMT
- Confusion over Jamaica’s jet-ski laws Duration: 06:41 23/08/2014 GMT
- Tokyo’s flourishing animal cafes Duration: 04:52 16/08/2014 GMT