Could statistics reveal the secret to winning Wimbledon?
Each year the world's top players compete at the Wimbledon tennis championships.
The games generate vast amounts of data, and once processed, the commentators - and increasingly fans - have access to highly detailed statistics including information about every shot in every match.
BBC Click's Spencer Kelly finds out more.
Available since: Fri 4 Jul 2014
More clips from 28/06/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT
- Could you beat Usain Bolt in a race? Duration: 01:34 19/07/2014 GMT
- The evolution of Bjork's instruments Duration: 02:24 05/07/2014 GMT