Cycling Stage 1 of the Tour de France in Yorkshire
BeSpoke presenter OJ Borg attempts the Yorkshire-hosted first leg of the Tour de France 2014 to see how hard a professional road race route actually is.
The 190km stage, which goes from Leeds to Harrogate, features three climbs, including the 532m Buttertubs Pass.
Other riders cycling a preview of the course include BBC Yorkshire's Tour de France correspondent Matt Slater - who fares rather better than OJ.
You can listen to live commentary of every day of the Tour de France 2014 on 5 live Sports Extra and the BBC Sport website, starting with Stage 1 on Saturday 5 July from 3pm.
This clip is from 5 live BeSpoke on Wednesday 2 July.
Available since: Mon 30 Jun 2014
This clip is from
A new way of catching up on the very best moments and the biggest stories on 5 live.
More clips from In Short
- 'President Barack Obama: 'We tortured some folks' Duration: 02:05
- "Diva, difficult, brave, determined" Duration: 02:15
- Scots silver medallist Lynsey Sharp was 'throwing up all night' Duration: 01:45
- Tom Daley 'only trained three times' for Commonwealth silver Duration: 01:45
- Commonwealth Games poem: 'I was part embarrassed, part amazed' Duration: 02:54