Landline phones 'no longer essential'
The landline phone is no longer an essential household item, a Minimum Income Standards report has found. Charlotte Connelly from the Science Museum discusses.
Available since: Mon 30 Jun 2014
More clips from Today
- William Hague: Barnett formula will continue but will become less of an issue Duration: 08:13 19/09/2014
- Nigel Farage calls for 'constitutional convention' Duration: 05:00 19/09/2014
- What will have changed for businesses after 'no' vote? Duration: 04:56 19/09/2014
- Sima Kotecha reports from a referendum party in Inverness Duration: 02:31 19/09/2014
- Disco musical tells Imelda Marcos story Duration: 04:50 18/09/2014