James Patterson - Interview
The man who Ian Rankin calls "The Boss" talks to Simon about supporting independent bookshops and his latest action-packed narrative, NYPD RED 2 which pits New York's best detectives against New York's biggest cases. In case you don't know, James Patterson is the creator of Alex Cross and a founding partner of Booktrust's Children's Reading Fund. He's also sold more books than there are grains of sand in the desert.
Available since: Wed 25 Jun 2014
This clip is from
An original mix of entertainment featuring live music and in-depth interviews.
First broadcast: 25 Jun 2014
More clips from Simon Mayo Drivetime
- Celia Imrie meets Simon Duration: 01:02
- Jason Byrne's Confession Duration: 04:55 Live from the Edinburgh Festival
- Russell Grant's Confession Duration: 07:32
- John Lloyd and Sofie Grabol - Interview Duration: 16:50 Live from the Edinburgh Festival
- War of the Words Duration: 06:08 Live from the Edinburgh Festival