Mills on alleged Suarez bite: 'Ban him worldwide'
Danny Mills reacts to claims that Uruguay forward Luis Suarez bit Italy's Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup. The incident happened just before Uruguay scored to knock the Italians out of the tournament.
Suarez was banned for 10 matches after biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic in a Premier League match in April 2013 and also did it while playing for Ajax in the Netherlands.
Available since: Tue 24 Jun 2014
This clip is from
A new way of catching up on the very best moments and the biggest stories on 5 live.
More clips from In Short
- Pint-sized Commonwealth Games: Day Six Duration: 02:56
- Reece McFadden's family celebrate winning a semi-final place Duration: 03:04
- She's quite partial to battered sausage and chips' says mother of 1500m silver medal winner. Duration: 02:50
- England men's relay team "sensational" swimming gold Duration: 01:25
- Wales' Georgia Davies wins gold in 50m backstroke Duration: 01:05