Ian Perry meets farmer David Cartwright from Condover. who welcomes turkey chicks onto his farm ready for the Christmas market
David Cartwright from Condover and his turkey chicks.
Available since: Tue 24 Jun 2014
This clip is from
Eric Smith and Clare Ashford Hear why, for one Condover farmer, the countdown to Christmas starts now
A classic Shropshire breakfast featuring county news, sport, weather and travel.
First broadcast: 24 Jun 2014
More clips from Eric Smith and Clare Ashford
- Meet Toby who has been at Hillbrae Kennels for a decade waiting for his forever home Duration: 03:30 Eric and Clare chat to Scott Adams, a Shropshire lad who appeared on Don't tell the bride
- Sam Fleet vists Shropshire Petals confetti Duration: 03:23 Eric and Clare hear about Australian Airman, Harry Harvey and his exploits during his stay in Shropshire during WW1
- Fly Tipping in Brookside Duration: 05:13 Eric and Clare hear the latest on the new homes proposed for the old Sugar Beet Factory at Allscott
- Joanne Gallacher visits the Shrewsbury and Mid-Wales Fertility Centre Duration: 03:03 Should the M54 be extended all the way to Shrewsbury? One local businessman thinks it would improve trade in the county
- The leaning memorial of Morton Duration: 06:14 Eric and Clare talk look-a-likes, after a Roy Hodgson lookalike was spotted in Shrewsbury