Judy Murray: 'It’s a mixture of a heart attack and severe nausea'
Judy Murray, Britain’s Fed Cup Captain, on what it’s like watching her sons play tennis.
Available since: Fri 20 Jun 2014
More clips from Judy Murray
More clips from Desert Island Discs
- Steve McQueen: 'It was the first time I could breathe' Duration: 00:45 Steve McQueen
- Malcolm Gladwell: 'It’s important people think I’m fair' Duration: 00:40 Malcolm Gladwell
- Guy Garvey: ‘We thought we were good when we weren’t’ Duration: 00:49 Guy Garvey
- Guy Garvey: ‘I started singing in the common room – showing off’ Duration: 00:37 Guy Garvey
- Guy Garvey: 'There was never sex on the bus' Duration: 00:46 Guy Garvey