A friend of Rosy James and her solicitor shed light on the woman behind the bursary.
Rosemary (Rosy) James died in 2010, having bequeathed over £500,000 to establish an annual bursary in her name to help artists, designers and makers to pursue their careers by developing a new body of work. ‘The Rosy James Bursary’ is administered by the Arts Council on behalf of the Rosemary James Trust with an annual award value of up to £15,000.
Terry Aston, Trustee of the Rosemary James Trust and Rosy’s friend, and Nicholas Cumming, Rosy’s solicitor, shed light on the incredible woman behind the bursary.
Available since: Thu 19 Jun 2014
More clips from Episode 28
More clips from The Arts Show
- The Arts Show CultureTech Special Duration: 01:36 21/09/2014
- University of Ulster - a degree in Dance Duration: 03:54 Episode 28
- One Year On: Ashling Lindsay Duration: 02:36 Episode 28
- Marie Louise meets Oliver Jeffers Duration: 06:00 Episode 28
- SERC Performing Arts courses Duration: 02:52 Episode 28