The leaning memorial of Morton
A Shropshire village is facing a race against time to make sure its war memorial is fixed and ready for the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the first world war.
At the moment the memorial in the village of Morton near Pant could give the leaning tower of Pisa a run for it's money.
Available since: Mon 16 Jun 2014
This clip is from
Eric Smith and Clare Ashford Eric and Clare talk look-a-likes, after a Roy Hodgson lookalike was spotted in Shrewsbury
A classic Shropshire breakfast featuring county news, sport, weather and travel.
First broadcast: 16 Jun 2014
More clips from Eric Smith and Clare Ashford
- Fly Tipping in Brookside Duration: 05:13 Eric and Clare hear the latest on the new homes proposed for the old Sugar Beet Factory at Allscott
- Joanne Gallacher visits the Shrewsbury and Mid-Wales Fertility Centre Duration: 03:03 Should the M54 be extended all the way to Shrewsbury? One local businessman thinks it would improve trade in the county
- Ian Perry meets farmer David Cartwright from Condover. who welcomes turkey chicks onto his farm ready for the Christmas market Duration: 07:00 Hear why, for one Condover farmer, the countdown to Christmas starts now
- Nicola from Wem Duration: 05:10 Eric and Clare talk late passports, following news of a backlog of applications by the home office
- Ian Perry visits Gonsall Farm RSPCA equine centre Duration: 05:34 Eric and Clare discuss the 8.5 million pound work around the A5 Shrewsbury bypass