Celebration of Brazil's two passions - music and football
A behind the scenes video of the recording of Just Like Hearing Brazil. 5 live's Jonathan Overend selected Brazil's best World Cup goals, accompanied by the ultimate Brazilian soundtrack, from 6 Music's Gilles Peterson.
You have three chances to hear the programme. It airs on BBC Radio 5 live on Saturday 7 June at 20.00 and Thursday 12 June at 15.00, and on BBC Radio 6 Music at Sunday 15 June at 13.00. You can also listen again on iPlayer.
Available since: Thu 5 Jun 2014
This clip is from
A new way of catching up on the very best moments and the biggest stories on 5 live.
Previews and action from Brazil for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
More clips from In Short
- "Death, love and romance" throughout Fight Club 2 Duration: 01:52
- Bipolar Sunshine perform Deckchairs On The Moon Duration: 04:49
- Bipolar Sunshine perform Where Did The Love Go Duration: 03:56
- MP: Pressure Russia with threat of losing World Cup Duration: 01:19
- Michael Rogers wins stage 16 of the Tour de France Duration: 01:48