James Lavelle speaks to Benji B
Label founder James Lavelle takes a retrospective look at Mo' Wax with Benji B.
James is marking the 21st anniversary of the birth of the label with an exhibition and book called Urban Archaeology. He also speaks about being asked to curate Meltdown 2014 at Southbank Centre.
Available since: Thu 5 Jun 2014
- Interviewed Guest
- James Lavelle
More clips from Benji B
- Bok Bok Takeover PT III: Kelela in Session Duration: 1:00:10 We Are Shining in session
- Bok Bok Takeover PT II: Jersey Club Special Duration: 1:00:23 SBTRKT sits in for Benji
- Bok Bok Takeover PT I: Chicago Special Duration: 1:00:07 Arca and Bok Bok
- Masters at Work speak to Benji B Duration: 1:16:42 Masters At Work
- Leon Vynehall in 3 Records Duration: 02:53 Leon Vynehall in 3 Records