Chris Evans' mum Minnie talks about her D-Day experiences, 70 years on.
70 years after D-Day, Chris Evans catches up with his mum Minnie about her experience on 6th June 1944, hearing the news of the invasion on the radio, and where his dad served.
Available since: Tue 3 Jun 2014
Clips from our coverage as we mark 70 years since D-Day
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Peter Jones talks to Chris Evans Duration: 01:03 Peter Jones, Kelly Hoppen, David Baddiel, Billie Piper, Jack Savoretti
- Jack Savoretti covers Ring of Fire Duration: 02:52 Peter Jones, Kelly Hoppen, David Baddiel, Billie Piper, Jack Savoretti
- Manic Street Preachers - Let's Stay Together (live for Sara Cox) Duration: 02:59 Sara Cox sits in
- When Alison Steadman met Paul McCartney Duration: 01:45 Sara Cox sits in
- Sara Cox - Superstar Duration: 08:16 Sara Cox sits in