Edward St Aubyn
When St Aubyn sat down to write his semi-autobiographical tale of an abused child, he suffered panic attacks, fearing the shame that his revelations might bring.
Available since: Mon 2 Jun 2014
This clip is from
Documentary featuring writer Edward St Aubyn as he releases his new book, Lost for Words.
First broadcast: 02 Jun 2014
More clips from Edward St Aubyn - At Last?
More clips from The Culture Show
- Girls will be Girls Duration: 02:06 2014/2015, Girls Will Be Girls
- Jordan, Punk’s Anti-heroine Duration: 01:34 2014/2015, Girls Will Be Girls
- Confessions of MILF by Viv Albertine Duration: 01:35 2014/2015, Girls Will Be Girls
- The Battle for Stonehenge Duration: 01:15 The Battle for Stonehenge: A Culture Show Special
- Rollo Maughling, Archdruid of Glastonbury and Stonehenge Duration: 01:39 The Battle for Stonehenge: A Culture Show Special